‘Grants Writing for Sport’ is a simple and comprehensive guide to finding, writing and successfully applying for sport and recreation grants.
Written by Luke Wilson, it contains a wealth of information, tips and examples about:
- Types of grant programs to apply for
- Making your application more attractive
- Showing the real need for your project
- Maximising the benefits of your project
- Planning your project
- Preparing your application
- Writing a comprehensive application
I’ve Gotta Have That Book
When buying this great resource for $30, think of the thousands of dollars in grant money you’ll be able to source by using the ideas and tips from the book.
After payment has been received, we will immediately post you a copy of ‘Grants Writing for Sport’, which is free to anywhere in Australia.
Tips for Free