4 Topics – 1 Day – Unlimited potential for your sport
Following the successful Club Development Conference we conducted in April, we have created a new range of topics to assist volunteers and administrators to ensure their club is successful for many years to come
Date in Early 2014 to be Advised
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to learn about developing your sporting club. The full day seminar will focus on essential aspects of running a sporting club including planning, membership, committees and communication.
- Succession and Strategic Planning
- Increasing Membership
- Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- Modern Communication
- Valuable resource kits to refer to in the future
- Professional advice, tips and examples from an experienced sports consultant
- Template examples for you to use
- Lots of great ideas that can almost immediately make a difference
- A unique seminar that has never been held before in Townsville
- Sports specific information that relates to grass roots clubs in North Queensland
- Networking opportunities
- A laugh here and there
Registration costs $75 per person for this full day seminar. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea along with resources are included.
VenueSporting Advantage Conference Room 5 Hamill St, Garbutt (Townsville)
We hope to see you there!